Neotext.org Certificate Policy
1. Applications (end entity, public to web user exchange)
2. Neotext.org (intermediate, commercial hosted exchange)
3. Nicholas Forystek (individual signature certificate authority)
Overview of Certification
· This policy was created for effectiveness and to eliminate cost of third party authority certificate issuers as Neotext is mom-profit. This procure is on purpose of the price needed to maintain such 3rd party avocation. This chain is not intended to meet valid authority in the future; it is merely a development chain that covers all the required server’s services’ involved with www.neotext.org with out separate certificates so that the communications are able secure by encryption to their able validity. In order to browse and have Neotext.org application’s digital signatures validated and OK, you must choose to manually install the certificates, acknowledging each, starting with the self signed root authority certificate party, Nicholas Forystek, downloadable here: Nicholas Forystek.cab.
· The certificate chain of three, cascaded certificates, were generated with pvk2pfx.exe, makecert.exe from Microsoft SDKs and openssl.exe from www.openssl.org and www.cryptsoft.com and are being used for all of the following services provided to any connected client, includes; HTTP, FTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, IMAP, RDP, NTP, EXE, DLL and CAB. When browsing the website you have the option of viewing it in SSL via https, or with out SSL via http. The above certificate is not a requirement for most browsers, and browsers will not immediately allow continued use of a unknown root authority with out the end user extra consent step.
· Use of the root authority certificate or accepting the safety warning, the website provides the able validity of second certificate in the chain through browser inspection of the SSL, of which the non-self signed certificate has a subject of “ServerPronto” and issuer of “Nicholas Forystek.” Using your browser, inspect the SSL connection details and certificate, where there will be a means of installing the certificate in use. The second chain certificate makes it possible to validate the third certificate in the chain, which is the signing certificate on all applications software or executables downloadable via Neotext.org.
· Using the properties dialog of any application downloaded form Neotext.org, inspecting an executable file, will contain a tab of the digital signature, where you can further inspect the certificate and there will be an installation option for the certificate in its respective dialog. This final certificate in the chain has a subject of “Neotext.org” issued by “ServerPronto.”
*Installation of any of all three certificates can be done with default option stores, this server is equipped with only this single certificate chain for isolation purposes, downloadable copies of the certificates are in cabinet file format and the entire chain may be downloaded here: Neotext Certificates.cab.
ServerPronto does not issue the certificate in this chain but ultimately may have authority in-between any application delivery from myself, Nicholas Forystek, to the end user, granted by providence of ServerPronto’s service availability to their customers, and co-authority signatory nature of responsibility to end user base amenities having owning the hardware that makes Neotext applications able available through internet downloads. The signed software happens in development, before exchange which happens between ServerPronto’s physical commercial systems and end users as end signatory exchange entity with regards to supervised innovations available containing this policy appearance via link to this text on the end entity certificate signed applications upon inspection. Neotext.org web servers are not equipped with any other certificate other then this chain in the system and user store as a security measure and seriousness to isolation of its primary service certifiably.
Neotext, or Neotext Software as expressed in relation to this website, is most similar to a non profit organization of one employee is size, however IS NOT neither organization or corporation otherwise, and is a personal project that makes no guarantee claim of availability or uptime. The major development umbrella title modularly, Max-FTP and its components, as well the first title software made internet available by said author, have been in development sine the turn of the millennium. Neotext maintains that it is absolutely medical that a host provider not involve themselves with personal content of their customers as to the extent of the local law abiding, and that all ICAN records are maintained correct and double checked for typing errors.
To register prior versions of Max-FTP, RemindMe, or Creata-Tree using a purchased key, you will need to ask the domain www.neotextsoftware.com as www.neotext.org by any way you may, usually this involves the host file of a Windows operating system, contact your network administrator for more information on procedures of doing so.. Sorry for the inconvenience.